2 Ağustos 2009 Pazar

you are not alone ...


Michael Jackson kliplerinden oluşan bir cd hazırlamak için,şarkılarını gözden geçiriyordum.
Bir kere daha üzüldüm ,şarkısını dinleyince...
Ölmeden önceki yıllarda *tanıdığımız diğer kişiler gibi yaşlanmadı /yaşamadı diye mi?*insanlar tarafından maruz kaldığı aşağılanmalar , siyah*beyaz meselesinden dolayı geçirdiği estetikler (Sadece o mu suçlu*tabi ortada suç varsa,işi buraya getiren ırkçılık değil mi?),çocuklarla ilgili iftiralar,yalnızlığı,para meseleleri... Tüm bunlar başlamadandı sanırım , o birileri için üzülüp aşağıdaki şarkıyı yazmış , sözlerine ilk defa bu kadar dikkat ediyorum . Diyecek bir şey yok,iyi bilirdim ...

skin head, dead headeverybody gone badsituation, aggravationeverybody allegationin the suite, on the newseverybody dog foodbang bang, shock deadeverybody's gone madall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about usall i wanna say is that they don't really care about usbeat me, hate meyou can never break mewill me, thrill meyou can never kill medo me, sue meeverybody do mekick me, kike medon't you black or white meall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about usall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about ustell me what has become of my lifei have a wife and two children who love mei am the victim of police brutality, nowi'm tired of bein' the victim of hateyou're rapin' me of my prideoh, for god's sakei look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...set me freeskin head, dead headeverybody gone badtrepidation, speculationeverybody allegationin the suite, on the newseverybody, dog foodblack man, black mailthrow your brother in jailall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about usall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about ustell me what has become of my rightsam i invisible because you ignore me?your proclamation promised me free liberty, nowi'm tired of bein' the victim of shamethey're throwing me in a class with a bad namei can't believe this is the land from which i cameyou know i do really hate to say itthe government don't wanna seebut if roosevelt was livin'he wouldn't let this be, no, noskin head, dead headeverybody gone badsituation, speculationeverybody litigationbeat me, bash meyou can never trash mehit me, kick meyou can never get meall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about usall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about ussome things in life they just don't wanna seebut if martin luther was livin'he wouldn't let this beskin head, dead headeverybody gone badsituation, segregationeverybody allegationin the suite, on the newseverybody dog foodkick me, kike medon't you wrong or right meall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about usall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about usall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about usall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care aboutall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care aboutall i wanna say is thatthey don't really care about us

Hiç yorum yok: